On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:09 AM, Gora Mohanty <g...@mimirtech.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Aman Thakur via LinkedIn
> <mem...@linkedin.com> wrote:
> > LinkedIn
> > ------------
> >

> >    Aman Thakur requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:
> [...]
>
> Always glad to oblige morons: Do not know where I would be
> without the likes of you.
>
> Welcome to the newest entry in
>
> http://wiki.linux-delhi.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/DoNotTrustMeWithYourPersonalData
>
> Regards,
> Gora

Not quite a way to handle this problem. If the admin can spend some time
configuring blacklists, it will save a lot of members from getting such
mails. Clearly, the mail is sent from mem...@linkedin.com, and you can just
add it to blacklist.  Rather than adding user and humiliating it. These
sites, socials networks has so many places where a person fall in their trap
out of curiosity. Then he learns. And what are you doing to them? Calling
them MORON, and listing them in a page, like putting in box of shame. I also
didn't like your idea of listing their email in a page, as they did some
sort of mistakes. You are now hitting their privacy by listing their EMAIL
without their permission in a open page, where spammers can collect these
emails.