Gaurav Mishra said on Sat, Oct 08, 2011 at 12:25:34PM +0530,:

 > That was "sick". Disrespect on someone's death is not a honorable
 > deed.

I hate to join issue on this; but I really cannot call it sick.

Jobs' Apple Inc., started off as a rival to IBM's PC. Do you know the
platform / "marketing mantra" Apple of early 1980s proffered users??

"Freedom".

Now, show me one iPod to which I can load my music files from a
GNU/Linux PC.

And please accept the fact that you do not have the freedom to use
Apple's improvements to the free BSD OS they call OSX.

Looks like Apple redifined freedom between 1980s and 2000s.

RMS' post focuses on the acts and deeds; not the man.

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||
L'homme est libre au moment qu'il veut l'etre.