On Oct 6, 2012 3:18 PM, "Gora Mohanty" <g...@mimirtech.com> wrote:

> On 6 October 2012 12:06, Kinshuk Sunil <kinshuksu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 3:04 PM, satyaakam goswami <satyaa...@gmail.com
> > >wrote:

> > > afaik this was a full blown event extending two days with around 400
> > > people turning up my questions to Kinshuk are
> > >
> > We now have it as a very focussed event of 1 day and about a 100
> > participants (my best guess)
> >

> > > 1) Are we going to continue with the same schedule
> > >
> > We have 8 sessions, need to re-confirm speakers.
> > Few of these are workshops/BOFs
> >

> > > 2) if we are then in that case  do we have any plan as  how we  are
> > > going to manage with two rooms of 50 + 20.
> > >

> > Room with 50: can be used for sessions
> > Room with 20: can be used for workshops/BOFs
> >

> Are you really proposing a full-day event? You should
> have made that clearer a lot sooner.
>
> In that case, we will need to move the other items out
> of the schedule. We would need to organise things like
> water, lunch, and decide how to pay for them. I am also
> not sure that there will be sufficient attendance at such
> short notice.

We can move discussion on the organisation details off the list - though it
will be a challenge to manage such a large event.

In short, I will probably have to move the Mozilla event to an auditorium
or the lawns. Will post final details after off-list discussion with the
others involved.

Andrew

<snip>