On 12/21/2012 02:37 PM, Gora Mohanty wrote:
On 21 December 2012 14:07, Vivek Kapoor<subs...@exain.com>  wrote:
Hello

Have spent close to 3 months evaluating 3G Internet service providers and
different 3G Routers/USB Modems, and Wifi Routers available in Delhi.

Wrote a detailed review of it on my blog - http://exain.com/go/1 - along
with some php scripts that I used to test it.
[...]

Still digesting details, but I must say, wow! What a great
write-up. Thank you for the time, and expense that went
into this, and thanks for sharing the results. Love it!

Thank you Gora. Initially when I started, I never thought I'd have to go to this extent. Had it not been for the problems that I faced, maybe I wouldn't have captured this information. Once captured, it'd be a waste not to share it :-)

Regards
Vivek Kapoor
http://exain.com