Hey,

I just signed the petition "Shri. Manmohan Singh, Prime Minister - Government
of India : Save RTI Act from Amendments " and wanted to see if you could help
by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 100,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read
more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/petitions/shri-manmohan-singh-prime-minister-government-of-india-save-rti-act-from-amendments?share_id=YXfvICdlyo&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_invitation

Thanks!
Devendra

You're receiving this message because Devendra Singh sent you an email through
Change.org's petition sharing tool. Change.org has not stored your email
address. If you believe you have received this message in error, respond
directly to Devendra Singh at georgian2...@gmail.com.