To: <Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 11:25 PM
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] 8.22 Installation Problems

<snip>

I'm having a few problems with my new IMail 8.22 installation.

3) The default web interface requires users to log in to
http://mail.somedomain.com/iclient.

4) There is an example of branding for the web interface, with some sample
graphics from Mars or somewhere, and a sample XML file.

</snip>

You sure you installed 8.22?  From your descriptions it sounds like you
installed 2006...

- Andy