On Mar 04, "Garland, Ken R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> this happened once before and i might have some time to look at the
> code later but right now i'm just making note of it.

Thanks for the note; do you have a movieID to test this behavior (I've
tried a movie or two and they have 'cover url')?

Anyway, there are at least two versions of the HTML surrounding
the 'cover url': one for movies with a photo gallery and one for
movies without; maybe something has changed.

Thanks!
--
Davide Alberani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://erlug.linux.it/~da/