On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:54 PM, swapnil jariwala
<swapniljariw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm working on something similar.. just now bumped on your project page...
> It'l will help me a lot i guess..

Good; I hope it can be useful to you. :-)

> I would be interested in contributing too...

Lately the development slowed down a little, mostly due to a lack of time. :-/
There are many things to do, and any help is welcome!

--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com>  [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://www.mimante.net/