On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 4:53 PM, H. Turgut Uyar <u...@itu.edu.tr> wrote:

> OK, I got them. Not just the format, the data seems to have changed too.
> I couldn't find any movie search results with multiple akas.

Yup; it's in the FAQs:

Q: I use akas.imdb.com. What happened to the list of the AKAs under
the movies and people on the search page there?

A: The objective of this project was to simplify search both
technically and in the UI. Instead of providing all AKAs on the search
results page, we focus on including results with AKAs that closely
match the search term, if any. All AKAs for individual titles are
still viewable via title pages.

> I have a few commits now, mainly regarding the movie search parser.
> Should I apply them to the main repository or would you prefer me to
> fork it and send you a pull request?

I think you have ti right to push directly to the main repository.
No problem at all: it can't be more broken that it is now. :-)

Thanks!

--
Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com>  [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]
http://www.mimante.net/