Hi all,
I've just moved the main repository of IMDbPY from Mercurial to Bitbucket,
please take notice (below, the reasons for this action).

I've moved the old Mercurial repository of IMDbPY to
https://bitbucket.org/alberanid/imdbpy-mercurial-repository
Then I've created a new Git repo, https://bitbucket.org/alberanid/imdbpy/

>From now on, the source code of IMDbPY can be taken from
github ( https://github.com/alberanid/imdbpy ) or this new Git repo
on Bitbucket: they will be kept in sync.

I hope this doesn't cause too much trouble. :-)

Best regards,