>>How are you currently tweaking their individual settings?

I am not. However, I think the next step in offering customer the highest
level of spam protection is to give them some control over the filters.
However, it would need to be user specific since I wouldn't want someone to
blacklist the aol mail server or open a spammer email  address.

Andrew P. Kaplan
www.cshore.com

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every
six months."
-- Oscar Wilde