-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Fuhrmeister
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:52 PM
To: IMGate@mgw2.MEIway.com
Subject: [IMGate] Web mail programs

I need a web mail program that will run on Free BSD and access my
IPSwitch iMail server via IMAP.=20

Something that provides a competitive user interface, html email
formatting and some address book functions.=20

Any suggestions?=20

(We're using the iMail Web Messaging program and it's just not
competitive with everyone else.)

Paul Fuhrmeister
[EMAIL PROTECTED]