This could be a virus- mytob or something like it.
I've been getting stuff claiming to be:
admin/administrator/info/mail/service/support/register/webmaster at mydomain,
sending to bogus users at mydomain.  I just added the above to my
from_senders_bw.map, since IF they were valid senders, they would only come in
through mynetworks.