Okay, I admit I'm new to running Postfix and IMGate even though
I've followed this list for a long time.

I probably could find this answer but I'm starting to get a
headache from all the readings and crossreferncing data and I
think this is probably pretty simple...

I am seeing alot of DNS tests and other tests being run and blocking
mail like this:

  Out: 220 washer.connetrix.com - ESMTP - Postfix - ...
  In:  HELO futec.com
  Out: 250 washer.connetrix.com
  In:  MAIL FROM:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Out: 250 Ok
  In:  RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Out: 554 Service unavailable; Client host [86.202.67.104] blocked using
      cbl.abuseat.org; Blocked - see
      http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=86.202.67.104

But since this is not a valid user <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> it should
fail right there before running any more time consuming tasks.

How can I make sure the test against relay_recipients.map is run before
the time consuming DNS tests ?? I can post the main.cf, but it's pretty
much stock from Len with only a couple personal tweaks.

Thanks for any help.
--
Kevin Coveney
Connetrix