What I've done is have the transport_maps and relay_domains point to a
transport.cf file which then redirects to a mysql database.

Main.cf:
#transport_maps = hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/transport.map
transport_maps = mysql:/usr/local/etc/postfix/transport.cf
#relay_domains = $mynetworks, hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/transport.map
relay_domains = $mynetworks, mysql:/usr/local/etc/postfix/transport.cf

Transport.cf:
user = username
password = password
hosts = localhost
dbname = postfix
table = domains
select_field = transport
where_field = domain

I then set up a website that lists all the domains and has the ability to
insert, modify, and delete the listings. This allows our email admin to do
the administration without him letting me know that there's a new domain to
add to the spam filter list.

-Mitch
Ias.net