 =20
Can anyone give me some advice to troubleshoot my IMgate box?  It
reboots randomly and upon reload, my iptable rules don't go into effect.

=20
Thanks,
=20
Steve Cobb, A+, MCSE
Computer Geeks
252.355.3339 ext 206
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Do you know that if you died right now, you would go
to Heaven?  Find out how you can know!
http://www.kingscrossroads.org/heaven1.htm
<http://www.kingscrossroads.org/heaven1.htm> =20
Need faster Internet service?
www.geeksnet.com <http://www.geeksnet.com/>=20

=20

This message, including any attachments, may contain privileged and/or
confidential information.
Any distribution or use of this email by anyone other than the intended
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete all copies.=20

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: image001.gif
-- Desc: image001.gif