- header rules? If using declude you have more power.
  Sender-IP =3D (local ips): moveto mailbox=3Dmain
  Otherwise moveto mailbox=3DNUL
  Not sure if you can detect for smtp auth though.. Or even www.
   I don't like rules for this... Prefer to just block them at the
firewall (reduce the load on your mailbox!)

- Add a 2nd IP to Imail. Host all non-filtered domains on the current
IP, move all filtered domains to the new ip in DNS. Block the new imail
ip/25 in the firewall=20

- Block all 25 to imail, send all domains to imgate.=20
  If you have clients that smtpauth, setup SASL in postfix and export
imail user/pass lists
  smtpd_recipient_restrictions =3D=20
   permit_my_networks,
   reject_unauth_destintation,
   hash:/etc/postfix/skip_domains.map,
    ... Imgate restrictions.

Skip_domains.map would contain=20
Unfiltered-domain.com OK

Depending on how your virus scanning is setup you can probably setup
away to skip it as well.