Madagascar presents many such mysteries, especially when it comes to
density of species. Africa has a few Pachypodium species, Madagascar
has twenty. The list of genera where this is so is extensive
(Euphorbia, Aloe, etc.).

I have a pair of Adansonia grandidieri seedlings in pots, a couple of
years old, looking for a place to be planted.

Barry Stock
Hollywood, Florida, USA