Dear all,

Allow   me   to   share  my first personal experience with you
all. Last year, I submitted  two papers to The 2000 Australian
Poultry Science   Symposium    (APSS) which will be held at
the   University   of Sydney   on   7-9   February 2000. One is
accepted and the other is rejected. THE ACCEPTED PAPER:

Henuk, Y.L., Thwaites,  C.J.,  Hill, M.K. and Dingle, J.G.
          2000.  The  effect of temperature on responses to
          choice   feeding  in a single feeder. In: Australian
          Poultry   Science   Symposium. Edited by R.A.E
          Pym.   University   of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, pp.
          117-120. In press.

By contrast, I  re-submit my rejected paper  from  APSS to The
Ninth International Animal   Science   Congress    of the   Asian-
Australasian Association  of   Animal  Production  Societies   in
conjunction with  the Australian   Society  of  Animal Production
which will be held  at  the    University   of  New   South  Wales,
Sydney, Australia,  Sunday July 2 to Friday 7 July 2000 =

>From:  "Yusuf Henuk"  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Date sent:      Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:13:29 +1000,GMT
>Subject:               Submit AAAP Paper
>Copies to:      [EMAIL PROTECTED],
>                       [EMAIL PROTECTED],
>                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Dear Dr Stone,
>
> Please find the attachement of my paper (Henuk 611_2.doc)
> which I will be the presenting   author. Please  inform me the
> procedures   to register   my name to   the Congress so that
> my paper will be included in the proceedings.
>
> Thanks a lot for your cooperation.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Yusuf L. Henuk
>  =============
> From:      "Kristin Moore and JP Henfrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To:          "Yusuf Henuk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject:    RE: Submit AAAP Paper
> Date sent:  Wed, 12 Jan 2000 18:03:27 +1100
>
> Your paper and details are now registered and your paper  has
> been  accepted.  All   that  remains is to register to attend the
> conference.   You  will   find a  registration   form   and  all  the
> details   at  our   website. www.asap.asn.au. THE ACCEPTED
> PAPER:
>
> Henuk,Y.L.   and   J.G.  Dingle.  2000.   The effect of feeding a
>      balanced diet  with or without a mineral premix, a chelating
>      agent (EDTA) and  phytase   on   the performance of laying
>      hens   kept in cages. Asian-Australasian Journal of  Animal
>      Science. Vol. 13. In press.

That's my first personal experience in learning to write and publish
papers (i.e. 4-page) for international Symposium/Congress.

Yours sincerely,

Yusuf L. Henuk

Kirim email ke