Thanks for the changes.

I have attached a slightly modified version of your patch for 2.0.12.  I
have also checked a similar patch into CVS for inclusion with future
releases.

My changes:

- Use value of 'dracinterval' to enable/disable DRAC at runtime.

- Set the default value of 'dracinterval' to 5, since I think that most
people who compile Cyrus with DRAC support will tend to use it and
expect it to be on.

- Disable DRAC at runtime if dracd can not be contacted.

Ken

Ramiro Morales wrote:

> I'm attaching a modified version of the patch to add
> drac support to Cyrus imapd/pop3d daemons.
>
> It is based in the one included in the contrib
> directory of the 2.0.12 distribution.
>
> I have modified the configuration variables
> used in imapd.conf to be able to specify at runtime
> if one wants to use (or not) drac even when the binary
> used is compiled with drac support (before it was always
> enabled).
>
> Also the interval in minutes between submissions
> to the dracd daemon made by imapd during a user's
> IMAP session is now configurable (previously it was
> fixed to 5 minutes). It is then now possible to
> play with this setting and the -e switch parameter
> passed to the dracd daemon.
>
> The relevant imapd.conf options are
>
> dracinterval: 0
> If nonzero it enables drac support for imapd and pop3d
> indicating then the amount of time in minutes
> between submissions to the dracd daemon made by
> imapd.
>
> drachost: localhost
> The host where the dracd daemon is running.
>
> The instructions to apply it are the same to the
> ones included with the original patch. Just
> take in account the configuration file you modify
> is imapd.conf and not cyrus.conf.
>
> Excuse me for my English.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127

drac_auth.patch.gz