I have uploaded release 8rm of the rpm packages of Cyrus IMAPd
server version 2.0.12 I maintain.

The URL is

  http://rmrpms.tripod.com/cyrus-imapd/

The packages are prepared, built and tested on a Red Hat Linux
6.2 system, but I'm doing my best to make rebuilding the
source rpm under Red Hat Linux 7 and 7.1 trouble-free.

Support for interfacing with the Sendmail MTA and drac
(Dynamic Relay Authorization Control Daemon) is selectable at
build time (instructions are on the above URL and on the
README.RPM file contained in the cyrus-imapd-doc sub-package).

Source (recommended) and binary (Red Hat Linux 6.2/i386)
packages are available.

Almost at the same time I was wrapping up this new release,
version 2.0.13 of Cyrus IMAPd was announced. I will try to package
the new version, test it and and publish a new set or rpm packages hopefully
soon.

Thanks goes to Bill Barthel <wfbarthel at netcr dot com>
for reporting problems rebuilding under RHL 7 in the previous
release and testing the resultant fixes.

Please report any problem, sen patches, comments rants, ... to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 -------
Name: cyrus-imapd
Version: 2.0.12
Release: 8rm
Copyright: BSD
Group: System Environment/Daemons

system designed for use from small to large enterprise environments
using standards-based technologies.

A full Cyrus IMAP implementation allows a seamless mail and bulletin
board environment to be set up across multiple servers. It differs from
other IMAP server implementations in that it is run on "sealed"
servers, where users are not normally permitted to log in. The mailbox
database is stored in parts of the filesystem that are private to the
Cyrus IMAP system. All user access to mail is through software using
the IMAP, POP3, or KPOP protocols.

This is the main package, install also the cyrus-imapd-doc package,
it contains the documentation in html and plain text formats.
[
This package has been built with the option of including Sendmail
config files that helps implementing Cyrus IMAPd along with
that MTA in the same system. You can install this package even
if you are not using Sendmail because you must implement manually
the use of these Sendmail-specific files and no configuration is
modified.
]
[
This package has been built with support for the drac (dynamic relay
authorization control) daemon. You can install this package even if
you don't use drac because it is disabled by default in imapd.conf(5).
]

 -------
Name: cyrus-imapd-doc
Version: 2.0.12
Release: 8rm
Group: Documentation

Cyrus IMAPd server in html and text formats.

The main package is cyrus-imapd.

 -------
Name: cyrus-imapd-devel
Version: 2.0.12
Release: 8rm
Group: Development/Libraries

necessary for developing applications which use the imclient library.

The main package is cyrus-imapd.

 -------
Changes since last release:

* Fri Apr 27 2001 Ramiro Morales <rmrpms at usa dot net>
- release 8rm
- Fix problem when rebuilding on RHL 6.2 with Sendmail su-
  pport turned on that forced users to create a stub
  /usr/lib/BuildTools/bin/find_m4.sh. Reported by Bill Barthel
  <wfbarthel at netcr dot com>
- Fix perl modules manpage problem. Reported by Bill Barthel
  <wfbarthel at netcr dot com>
- Update README.RPM to reflect RHL 7.1 was just released.

--
Ramiro