John Holman wrote:

> We would like to use 2.0.14-NAMESPACE with the alternate namespace enabled.
> This works when naming a mailbox through the IMAP protocol but does not
> seem to extend to mailbox names in sieve scripts. It does mean that
> existing sieve scripts will continue to work, but it seems wrong that users
> should have to use different namespaces for reading mail and composing
> sieve scripts.

You're correct in that the code I released last week does not work
correctly with sieve.  Actually, its not really a sieve problem, but a
problem with lmtpd.  I fixed this problem over the weekend, but haven't
created a distribution yet.  I hope to post the code by the end of the
day.

For the time being, your users (or the admin) will have to modify the
scripts to use the new folder names.  I hope to write a conversion
script soon, and will either post it separately, create another
NAMESPACE distro, or release it with 2.0.15.

Stay tuned,
Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127