Edwin Chiu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having trouble getting sieve vacation messages to work properly.
>
> I'm using:
>
> Sendmail 8.9.3
> Cyrus Imapd 1.6.24
>
> This is from imapd.log:
>  localhost deliver[17029]: lmtp connection preauth'd as postman
>
> I have no clue how LMTP works... I added in my sendmail.mc
> FEATURE(local_lmtp)

IIRC, you don't want to use FEATURE(local_lmtp).  You want to
MAILER(CYRUS) and add the 'z' flag to CYRUS_MAILER_FLAGS.  This is
assuming the sendmail 8.9 has LMTP support.  I can't remember is it was
introduced in 8.9 or 8.10.

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127