Nico Weichbrod wrote:

> Ken Murchison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
>

> > How did you install and test the script?
>
> I install the script with installsieve -i <script> -u <user> server

I didn't think that installsieve compiled anymore.  You should start
using the sieveshell perl program with Cyrus 2.x.

> In the sieve subdirectory form cyrus-imapd-2.0.14 is a test-programm (./test
> -v script), which reports no error. so the syntax is ok.

Good.

> > Where is your script located?  Make sure 'sievedir' or
> > 'sieveuserhomedir' are set correctly in /etc/imapd.conf.
>
> /etc/imap.conf:
>
> sieveusehomedir: false
> sievedir: /var/imap/sieve
>
> the script is in /var/imap/sieve/n/nico/

What is in this directory.  You should have your script and the a soft
link from 'default' to your script.  lmtpd looks for 'default' and uses
that as the active script.  Without the 'default' link, your script is
essentially inactive.  Use sieveshell to mark your script as active, and
the link will be made for you.

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127