hi,

if you're using a recent cyrus (2.x) and have one ip to spare to the new
domain you can setup a "new" cyrus running on ip w.x.y.z with a
different cyrus.conf file -- everything is the same but the conf file.
in the new cyrus.conf you can specify other admin users.
then point mail.otherdomain.com com w.x.y.z and you're set!

hope it helps,
nuno silva