I've read the sieve documentation, but can't determine if only one
disposition is allowed for an incoming message, or if there can be
more than one.  Does anyone know about this?

I'm in the process of converting several thousand Unix .forward files
into sieve scripts, and I've noticed that some of our users have
specified several addresses in their .forward files.  The `redirect'
action allows only a single address as its argument.  Can there be
several redirect commands in the script?

Some other users specify `vacation' along with two forwarding addresses,
one local and the other remote.  Can there be a `keep' and a `redirect'
in the same script with no control commands?

I haven't even gotten to the $SUBJECT variable in the .vacation.msg
files, but I'm sure that isn't supported by sieve scripts.