Nick Sayer wrote:

[...]

> So the bug is a two-parter.
>
> 1. Deleting a subscribed mailbox does not automatically unsubscribe
> oneself from it.

This is normal behavior (at least for Cyrus).  RFC2060 allows for
subscriptions to mailboxes that don't exist.  In fact the current
LISTEXT draft has additional flags to point stuff like this out.

> 2. Extra entries in the ...user/f/foo.sub file that corespond to
> nonexistent mailboxes causes the LSUB output to truncate at that spot.

This is clearly ungood.  This seems odd because I've been testing this
as part of my LISTEXT work, but I'll take a look at it ASAP.

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127