Dear list,

I'm using Horde/Ingo for creating sieve rules and have activated a rule for Spamassassin moving mails with "X-Spam-Status: Yes" to spamfolder. Also, there's a rule to forward every mail to another address. Looks like this:

require ["imapflags", "fileinto"];

# Spam
if header :comparator "i;octet" :contains "X-Spam-Status" "Yes"  {
    addflag "\\Seen";
    fileinto "INBOX/Spam";
    removeflag "\\Seen";
}

if true {
    redirect "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
    keep;
}

My problem is, when "keep" is called, also the spam, which should be moved to "Spam" goes to my inbox again. But when setting "stop" in Spam rule, mails detected as spam which aren't, wont be delivered to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks,
Michael