Hi,

Add this line:
define(`CYRUSV2_MAILER_FLAGS', `mA@/:|w')dnl

the w flag does what you want but it needs accounts to exists o the machine I think. The remaining flags are the default cyrus one.

See this page http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/doc/op-sh-5.html#sh-5.4
for an explanation on the flags.

Yann

Geoff Pryke a écrit :
Hi,

This question may have been asked in the past, but I haven't been able to find it in the archives.

I have a new installation of Cyrus (V2.2.12) on a Solaris 10 box running Sendmail 8.13. The problem I have is that .forward files in users' accounts are not being honoured. The sendmail.mc file uses as was recommended to us the cyrusv2 macro (we previously used the original cyrus macro on our old systems which honored .forward fine). The relevant lines are:

define(`confLOCAL_MAILER', `cyrusv2')
define(`confSMTP_LOGIN_MSG', `$j; $b')dnl
DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp, Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA')dnl
DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=2525, Name=MTA')dnl
DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=587, Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MSA')dnl
MAILER(`cyrusv2')
MAILER(`local')dnl
MAILER(`smtp')dnl

I read somewhere that you need to set some mailer flags to enable .forward support, but have tried a number of permutations without success. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Regards

Geoff Pryke
Goldsmiths College UK