Hi Jason,

is that what you want?

# Mail rules to file Junk
require ["fileinto"];
if allof (header :contains  "X-Spam-Flag" "YES") {
    fileinto "INBOX.Junk";
}

Best regards
Roland

Jason Bailey, Sun Advocate Webmaster wrote:
Hello all,

I am familiar with what Sieve does, but have never used it. We now have a need, and I'm struggling to find info on sieve, particularly relating to Cyrus.

I want a sieve script that moves all mail marked as junk by spam assassin (x-spam-flag) into the "Junk" folder (for only one of 4 domains we host).

Is this possible, and if so, is there a good place to look for help? I know my Cyrus has sieve support and the directories are defined, but I don't know how to enable or install the script, and I have few questions on sieve scripting in general.

Suggestions?