Hi All,

I have a cyrus server that appears to have phantom folders that appear in everyone's  IMAP folder subscription preferences on Roundcube, but can't be accessed.

We searched the /var/spool/imap partition and found several folders that are not meant to be there, for example,  there's a /var/spool/imap/f/user/ folder, that contains the mailboxes of every user starting with "f",  but there's also a /var/spool/imap/f/users folder that contains one of the phantom mailboxes.  In another phantom folder, there's a phantom mailbox that appears as user,<username>.

My question is, how do I delete these without upsetting cyrus. I've tried using various permutations of dm but with no joy.  Is it worth deleting them manually and reindexing the whole imap store?

Thanks in advance,

Julian PB

To Unsubscribe: