Ohh,
I found it - I had to delete cyrus.* files in the recovered mailbox, after it I see all emails unreaded. Better than "deleted" :).
  Or is there another/better way ?
  Thanks and best regards
  J.Karliak

Dne 2019-01-02 09:20, chose napsal:
Good morning,
  I've unexpunged messages in the mail box, all is recovered but the
flag "deleted" persist, so Roundcube see the email as deleted and the
emails are grey.
  Did I missed some step to full  recover emails ?
  Thanks and best regards
  J.Karliak

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (s ADSP) a implementaci DMARC. Pokud mate problemy s