From: Sarah Freking [mailto:sfrek...@slcsd.org]
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 8:30 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Education 2020

Is anyone using this virtual classroom suite and have any advice as to
it's bandwidth requirements? Admin is ready to implement this for next
year, and I'm looking for a clear picture of how it will stream--It
looks like from some sort of appliance.

Any experience with this?

Sarah

Sarah M. Freking, District Technology Director
Storm Lake Community School District
Storm Lake, IA 50588
Phone: 712-732-8100 Fax: 712-732-8101

The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein