From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On
Behalf Of Pearson, Jeremy
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 9:06 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] [Superintendents] Microsoft Settlement and E2T2 Grant
Meeting

Murray-

            The last ICN meeting I went to on December 16th stated that ITEDs
we not going to be acceptable.  They also made a change and said you could
either do fall or spring testing with ITBS.  Before, it was spring only.

            What I haven't heard for sure yet is if you can pay for your
additional tested with your grant money that we should be using to better our
education, not the testing of it.  Has that been said yet?

            As for Drew Pearson, not sure that I have enough information to
allow your retraction!!!

Jeremy