West Bend Mallard is looking to purchase/install a new Phone, Intercom, and Bell system that would be common in both the West Bend and Mallard buildings.

I am thinking this would be a great opportunity to have a "Round Table" discussion meeting where we all can get together and discuss the options available.

What I would like to know is who would be willing to attend this "Round Table" discussion. The date will be Friday February 19th at 10am until 3pm, or we run out of ideas. If you would like to attend but the 19th will not work for you please list some alternate dates. Due to a key party we can not have the meeting on the 18th.

Either reply to the list or me directly if you will be attending.

Thanks.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Your are asked to notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency. Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. - _____________________________________________________________________ Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA - http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
Tell me....I forget.
Show me....I remember.
Involve me....I understand.