1
- At what grade do you start giving students Internet access?  Our students
have internet access on there own in 4th grade.  We have students that will use
the internet at Kindergarden, but that is for our online programs in which we
have a teacher and an aide in the room to monitor all activity.

            2
-  We have accounts created for students in 3rd grade where they have internet
access with parent permission.

            3
- Facebook. We are currently working on how to handle this issue.

Keith Stoeber

Network Administrator

Cross Country Coach / Assistant Track Coach

Sioux Central CSD

4440 US Highway 71

Sioux Rapids, IA 50585

(P) 712-283-2571 x 5900

(F) 712-283-2285

"Let us think of education as the means of developing our greatest abilities,
because in each of us there is a private hope and dream which, fulfilled, can
be translated into benefit for everyone and greater strength for our nation." -
John F. Kennedy