Hello everyone.

Just an FYI: The March Info-Tech meeting will be in Pocahontas on the 18th. There are two districts I know of that are looking for new Phone/Intercom/Bell systems. I am in the process of inviting several vendors to come in and talk about their solutions.

I expect a mix of IP and non-IP phones.

The format will be that each vendor will have time to do a presentation, and have time for Q&A.

If you have specific vendors you would like to see please update the Agenda WIKI at

infotech-agendas.pbworks.com
Click on the March 18th link, then edit the page.

Also if you have specific questions you would like to know from each vendor please add them to the page as well.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Your are asked to notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency. Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. - _____________________________________________________________________ Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA - http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
I had a feeling today that Venus Williams would either win or lose.
               - tennis great Martina Navratilova