FYI......Harriet

From: Penny Rosen
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 11:48 AM
To: Penny Rosen
Subject: Windows 7 Deployment Live Meeting for IEC

IEC Members,

Looks like the previous date didnâ?Tt work for many of you.  We will still be
holding the March 18th meeting but Iâ?Tve added another for those of you who
will be absent then.  I hope this works better for you all!

Deploying Windows 7 (90 min Live Meeting)

Discover the tools that can help you customize Windows 7 operating system
packages and automate Windows 7 deployment. In this webcast, we will take you
on a tour of the tools and methods used to deploy the Windows 7 OS and explore:
Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) for Windows 7; Deployment Image
Servicing and Management (DISM); file migration using the User State Migration
Tool (USMT); the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) for Windows 7 and how it
can improve productivity; installing Windows 7 on bare metal computers; and
using Windows Deployment Services (WDS) and the MDT to automate Windows 7
deployments.

Thursday, April 6th from 10:30am to Noon CST

Register here:
https://www.livemeeting.com/lrs/microsoft1/Registration.aspx?pageName=60zbdj8bst99x2nl

Penny Rosen

Education Consortia Manager-North Central Region

US Public Sector-Education Solutions Group

Microsoft Corporation

(800) 426-9400 xt. 11354

Fax (425) 936-7329

penelope.ro...@microsoft.com