(I use this app to keep my external drives awake -- it's fantastic)

Will You Help Save Amphetamine?

On December 29th, 2020, a representative from Apple contacted and informed me
that, after 6 years on the Mac App Store, Amphetamine had spontaneously began
violating one of Apple's App Store Guidelines.

Apple then proceeded to threaten to remove Amphetamine from the Mac App Store
on January 12th, 2021 if changes to the app were not made. It is my belief that
Amphetamine is not in violation of any of Apple's Guidelines. It is also my
belief that there are a lot of people out there who feel the same way as me,
and want to see Amphetamine.app continue to flourish without a complete
re-branding.

< - >

https://github.com/x74353/SaveAmphetamine