Go to register.com now and register your dream domain name.
Perhaps you have some great ideas, don’t wait until it’s too
late.  Go to register.com today and register a domain name
for it before someone else does.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaEgb1dhY4b1xjvRa/Register
         Welcome to Inspire !

       Start today with a smile
   Please feel free to share this with others
 & encourage them to sign up for their own smiles !

        "What's A Dime Worth?"

Several years ago a pastor friend of mine moved
to Houston, Texas. Some weeks after he arrived,
he had occasion to ride the bus from his home
to the down- town area. When he sat down, he
discovered that the driver had accidentally given
him ten cents too much change.
As he considered what to do, there seemed to
him to have these voices whispering instructions
into his ears. One said, "You better give the dime
back. It would be wrong to keep it." Another voice
said, "Oh forget it. It's just ten cents. Who would
worry about this little amount. Anyway, the bus
company already gets too much fare. With their
millions everyday they will never miss it. Accept
it as a gift from God and keep quiet."
When his stop came he paused momentarily at
the front door, and, handing the driver the dime
he said, "Here. You handed me too much change."
The driver replied, "Aren't you the new pastor in
town? I have been thinking lately about going to
church somewhere. I just wanted to see what
you would do if I gave you ten cents too much
change."
When my friend stepped off the bus he literally
grabbed the nearest light pole, and held on, and
said, "O God, I almost sold your Son for ten cents."

All NEW Cute Sites O' The Day:
-------------------
AOL USERS Click Here</a>

Management sure delivers....
http://www.e4joy.com/cgi-bin/ezines/goodstuff.cgi?l=323&d=1&o=73
<a
href="http://www.e4joy.com/cgi-bin/ezines/goodstuff.cgi?l=323&d=1&o=73">
Toon of the day#2</a>

      Because I took a moment to speak
      And you took a second to smile
      A tiny part of me will leave with you
      And a little bit of you will stay
         ~ Jevan

*******
The International Library of Poetry will award 250 prizes totaling
$58,000.00 to amateur poets in the coming months.  Anyone can enter the
competition simply by submitting ONLY ONE original poem, 20 lines or
less, any subject, any style. All poets who enter will receive a
response concerning their artistry within seven weeks.
Click Here:  http://www.onresponse.com/onR_Ads.asp?a=8801&d=441
Click Here</a>
*******

Please, if you forward this message, include the lines below:

To subscribe send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or visit:
http://www.topica.com/lists/Inspiretoday/subscribe

To change address:
unsubscribe old address, subscribe new one.

To read old archived issues visit
http://Inspiretoday.listbot.com/
http://www.egroups.com/messages/InspireToday/

Get email and like it!  Upgrade your brain with informative
newsletters from IDG.  From hot products to high-speed LANs,
Linux to Novell, we’ve got the email you want--FREE at Topica!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaBHb1dhY4b1xjvRc/PCWorld