Hello

I run Arch Linux, with it's latest x.org and kernel, and I have
compiled libdrm and the intel driver from git, and I update it today.

Buit this is issue exists even with the releases.

WIth UXA, rendering of the windows in my XFCE4-desktop goes just
fines, good performance, windows (exspecially GTK+) doesn't hang after
if I drag them over the screen, but there is lot of small tearing.
And I want this to go away, I do not use any kind of composition, and
I am using XFCEs window manager.

Here is my xorg.conf

Section "ServerFlags"
    Option "AutoAddDevices" "Off"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier     "Keyboard0"
    Driver         "keyboard"
    Option         "XkbLayout" "no"
EndSection

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "Card0"
    Driver      "intel"
    Option      "AccelMethod" "UXA"
    Option      "TearFree" "true"
    Option      "MigrationHeuristic" "greedy"
    Option      "TripleBuffer" "true"
EndSection

With SNA, the performance of the applications is muc much worse. If I
just replace UXA with SNA.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Roberth Sjonøy