Well, like it was said before, the last modded XP drivers are quite
old, and the focus of the group is on windows 7. Since you have 2GB of
ram instead of 1GB like many netbooks out there, I'd definitely try
windows 7. There are quite good drivers for 945GME chipsets.I also
have a 945GME on my notebook, and I'm using V1.1E driver by
AngelicTears, which is netbook compatible. Here is a link to V1.1E
driver: http://www.mediafire.com/?ghznjeinzzm
There have been impressive performance improvements on windows 7 with
modded drivers, though there are a few games that run better on XP,
but they're a minority. How did you test windows 7 on your netbook,
and with which driver?

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS