All right. The results are in. This game is pretty playable. Sorry no
fps screenshots. My fraps is kinda f'ed up. It's like 25-30 on Super
Low and 15-25 fps on low.

This game requires a VERY VERY GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION TO PLAY OR
ELSE THEY KICK YOU OUT.
My internet downloads at 900kps and I'm still getting kicked out. I
think you need a comcast internet to play this lol. I am going to
uninstall it because my internet can't handle it. But yeah. It's
pretty playable but requires a very good internet connection

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS