ive tested with my laptop (1gb ram, GMA950 and with v1.2)
the fps varies from 15 - 35 in some places, although it lags a bunch while
early game, mainly coz i have 1gb ram....my HDD was working all the way from
start to finish ...lol..not exactly the best game to play with limited
ram...again, if i had more tam, the performance may be better...im guessing
around 20 - 30 fps stable varying CPU and RAM....

also i didnt have any kicked from server issue, the only issue i had was
server connection time out for several times when trying to connect, but
after that i manage to play a full 3 round in one map, of course i avoided
the next map coz it takes somewhat like 10minutes to load a new map ...
lol...

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS