Good report Rafael. My experience with some of those games is the
following:

- Diablo II needs to be set to D3D in order for options to appear.
- NFS:World runs better on higher resolutions for some odd reason. I
currently run it at 1280x800 because it's slower on 800x600 :S
- Warcraft 3 runs all maxed out, settings and resolution.
- WOTLK 3.3.5a runs with close to minimum settings at 1024x768, fps
ranging 8-50.
- SWAT 4 playable with the same settings at 1024x768.
- Age of Mythology runs maxed out at 1280x800 (custom aspect ratio can
be defined on .ini file).

Ran on:
Intel Core Duo T2600 @ 2.16GHz
Intel 945GME
2GB DDR2 @ 667MHz
Windows 7 Ultimate 32bits

IGRM was used on all those games, except NFS:World due to its odd
launcher and Diablo II since it just didn' need it.

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS