yes, sorry, i was talking about the given situation. now you can bring
in the gpu and shader clock but when you say u increase the
performance, you mean system performance, not the performance of the
CORE clock of the gpu. Of course (im not using the word obviously here
again) there's a range of voltage a certain over/underclocking will
work with, so without changeing any Volts you can overclock some.
However, this will also lead to more heat. I admit you can improve
SYSTEM performance and lower temperature but that is the result of
optimizing (mostly software). you can NOT overclock a unit without
raising its temperature, even at stock voltages.(if you overclock
shader clock then measure its temp, not the core temp)

afterall im not trying to give a lesson to anyone, im just making my
point, and trying to help people understand what they are doing.

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS