@Jaime
You can post here too,ty

@Harry
I'm not sure,guess it's only american servers.The game choses the
room's automatically,so i'm not sure where i was at all.The gameplay
was pretty bugged here,my mouse movement was really weird.So,if you
wanna try,go ahead,i'm not sure if ou have good results though

@Tribaljet
Yeaaaaaaahhh this super meat boy is really fun (:

@Abihishek
Well,I already beat portal in my sister notebook ( GMA X3100 ),I don't
see any reasons to play now,I'll finish Far Cry first,and later i'll
try FEAR or finish CoD (I'm playing it like 1 or 2 months,get some
save bug and rage quit and stop playing e.e' )

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS