Hello,

I'm quite new to this newsgroup, and I hope this is the right place to ask
the question.

I want to be able to read PHP source files from an archive. Script is not
present on the hard disk, but inside a file / archive. To do this, I can
supply the zend_stream object for reading and writing.

How to integrate this into the ISAPI PHP? The major problem is with INCLUDE
function, which always assumes that we're including files from the disk...
while the content can come from other sources (archive)

Thanks!

Regards,

Srdjan Mijanovic