Hi!

> Given that we have internal classes which deliberately have such
> comparison behavior (i.e. returning 0 or 1, to signal that there is no
> order defined), e.g. Closures[1], I tend to prefer raising a warning
> instead of trying to recover.

I think there weirdness is because equality and comparison are mixed.
Equality can be defined for almost every object, but comaprison makes
sense for much smaller set of objects. So I wonder maybe a good solution
would be to somehow separate the two. And then maybe raise an exception
when trying to compare objects that can't be compared?

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com