Hi!

> I'm not quite sure what the way forward regarding that is. I can understand
> the reluctance to propose the Rust-style block expression syntax, given its

Speaking of which, what is the problem with that? I mean, if we just
declare that the value of a block is the return of the last expression,
would it break anything? Of course, by itself it'd be useless since we
still aren't using blocks as expressions. But if we then had constructs
that could accept both blocks and expressions - and we don't need to
make everything that accepts expressions to accept blocks - we just need
to make it make sense in those "dual" constructs.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com